electrocution

20-Year-Old Woman Electrocuted In Kibera Slums

A 20-year-old woman was electrocuted in an incident in Kibera slums, Nairobi.

The incident also caused a fire that destroyed several structures. Police say they suspect illegal connections to be the cause of the incident. Those whose structures were affected have asked for help to rebuild them.

The body was moved to the mortuary.

Meanwhile, three people were injured when a gas cylinder exploded and caused a fire in Kaloleni area, Nairobi.

The owner of the house where the incident happened was among those injured. Police say she was cooking when the cylinder went off and exploded causing a fire. Several other neighbouring structures were destroyed in the incident. Those injured were treated and discharged.

Photo Credits: biggest kaka

Read More:

Comments

comments