Wololo! Kitui MCA Impregnates 19-year-old House help, makes her second wife

It’s only in Kenya where you can easily become an overnight celebrity just by being an MCA, and it comes with all sorts of labels all thanks to the kind of controversies that they attract.

On MCA is on the spotlight after he was accused by his former house help for impregnating her.

The lady by the name Jennifer Mueni claims that Mutha Ward, Kitui MCA, Anthony John has promised to educate her when she was working as the family’s house help, but he ended up impregnating her and turned her into his second wife.

According to Mueni’s mother, the first term Wiper MCA took her daughter in June last year after convincing her that his family would live with her in Kitui town.

“We agreed that instead of paying her, he would enroll her in college where she would take a hairdressing course which was always her wish.” She is quoted by the Nairobian.

But that was not to be the case with Mueni who despite doing her job diligently, she ended up being a victim of the father of two who dimmed her dreams.

“At one time I came from taking his children to school and served him tea. He declined the tea and took my hand and herded me to his bedroom. He threatened to kick me out if I told his wife. When I asked about going back to school, he told me to relax.” Narrated Mueni.

When Mueni’s mother learned her daughter was pregnant with the MCA’s baby, she ordered her to return home. She then summoned Mr. John but when he refused to show up that’s when she reported the matter at Mutomo Police Station.

He would later accept responsibility by sending elders to her home to negotiate over the issue promising that he would take care of the baby as well as pay Mueni’s school fees through a verbal agreement.

However, Mueni’s mother wanted assurances that he would honor his word by appending his signature to his agreement.

Source

Sema na Raey: Mimi nikipea mwanaume pesa au nilipe lodging lazima anirudishie tukiachana

Mhenga au mkenya yeyote yule aliyekiri kuwa wanawake ni moto wa kuotea mbali hawakutupaka mafuta kwa mgongo wa chupa.

Mtangazaji Annitah Raey aliwapa wananawake fursa murwa ya kusimulia iwapo washawahi wanyang’anya bwana zao zawadi walizowatunuku baada ya kutengana.

Cha kushtua ni kuwa wengi walikiri washawahi wanyang’anya wapenzi wao nguo, viatu na hata kudai fedha ambazo walitumia wakati walikuwa wanachumbiana.

Mwanamke mmoja aliwafurahisha wengi alipokiri kuwa alimvua jamaa viatu alivyomnunulia katikati mwa jiji bila aibu. Isitoshe, alimdaisha jamaa mwingine fedha zote ambazo alitumia kulipia chumba cha malazi na pia chakula kwani yeye ana tabia ya kuandika receipt.

Mimi siwezi nunulia mwanaume nguo na nikose kumnyang’anya. Kwanza tukiwachana namzaba kofi na naenda kwake nasanya kila kitu hata kama ni kwa polisi tutaenda.

Pesa zangu haziwezi enda bure, lazima utoe. Kwa sababu atavaa wasichana wamuambie ‘You look nice’, thank you kwani wewe ndio ulibuy? Zangu lazima utoe siwezi kuwachia na zangu ukinibuyia lazima uniwachie. Alisimulia.

Nilinyang’anya mwanaume viatu kwa mguu, mwingine nilimpeleka police station tukaandikishana naye unajua mimi huandika receipt na nikapiga hesabu yote, alitoa.

Mimi nikipea mwanaume pesa au twende date mahali au lodging huwa naandika hizo pesa ambazo nimetoa ndio tukiachana namwambia lazima atoe. Aliongeza.

Pata uhondo kamili.

World Cup 2018: My Nigerian Brodas You Promised The President The Trophy Now Prove It! – Mulee

After Croatia shocked the world with their world class performance which condemned favorites, Argentina to a humiliating 3-0 loss on Thursday night, Nigeria who are on the brink of exit are scheduled to play fearless Iceland today.

Should Nigeria lose today’s match, they will be as good as gone even before they step into the match to play Argentina next week.

Ghost Mulee revealed an interesting fact where the Nigerians promised their president that they would become the first African country to win the most coveted trophy, before they left for Russia.

So far, the team which carried many African hopes and dreams have been reduced to nothing but subject of ridicule and online trolls after their 2-0 loss to Croatia in their opening group ‘D’ match.

Brazil however will be up first against Costa Rica at 3pm and Mulee thinks the Samba boys will come out guns blazing after their shock 1-1 draw against Switzerland, and win their match.

Watch his predictions below.

Mob burns houses of 17 suspected witch doctors in Homa Bay

Tension gripped three villages in Suba South on Thursday as a mob torched 17 houses whose owners were accused of witchcraft.

The incidents took place in Mwikongo, Kisaku and Kitawa villages in Kisaku sub-location.

Homa Bay County Police Commander Marius Tum said at least 200 villagers raided the houses. They burned down two granaries and left a 70-year-old woman injured.

“Nambi Oindi got injured as her granary was torched,” Tum said, adding she was taken to Camilus Mission Hospital in Migori.

Kisaku Assistant Chief Nicholas Otieno said some of the victims were linked to the killing of two men two years ago.

“The [attackers] said they had swallowed their anger for too long,” he said.

Tum said security teams assessed the damage and started investigating.

The police boss discouraged the public from resorting to mob justice and told them to help police find suspects.

The victims appealed for help in finding other places to live.

Sweden Striker Berg’s Four-year-old Son Reduced To Tears As He Watches Daddy Make World Cup Debut

Sweden’s victory over South Korea in their opening World Cup match was a special moment for many, particularly the son of striker Marcus Berg.

Berg made his World Cup debut in the Group F game with captain Andreas Granqvist netting from the spot to secure a crucial 1-0 victory.

And the forward’s four-year-old son was clearly overwhelmed with emotion watching his father make such a big step in his career.

Berg’s wife Josefine took to Instagram to share a video of her little boy struggling to hold back the tears in his Sweden shirt as his dad made his way onto the pitch at the Nizhny Novgorod Stadium.

‘This moment,’ she wrote. ‘Right there and then I was so emotional watching @marcusberg9 entering the field, then I looked down at Leonel and saw tears falling slowly down his cheeks.

‘Our boy, watching his hero entering the stage. It was like everything froze, so beautiful and pure.

‘This is the best way to describe how proud we are of you. You are and will always be our hero.’

Berg and Josefine married in 2014 and have two other children, named Jolie and Mateo.

Berg is expected to start again as group leaders Sweden continue their campaign against holders Germany on Saturday before their final game against Mexico next Wednesday.

Watch the video below.

Messi’s World Cup dream left in tatters as Croatia humiliate Argentina

Argentina are on the verge of exiting the 2018 world cup after they were thrashed three nil by Croatia. Ante Rebic made the most of a Willy Caballero howler to open the scoring in the 53rd minute before Luka Modric curled in a sensational second goal and Ivan Rakitic rounded off the scoring in injury-time to secure his side’s passage to the knockout stages.

After their opening one all draw with Iceland, Argentina go into their final Group D game with Nigeria with only one point and their hopes of staying in Russia beyond the group stage are hanging by a thread and their fate is no longer in their hands.

Earlier on, Kylian Mbappe’s first World Cup goal was enough to send France into the last 16 of FIFA world cup with a one nil win against Peru in Group C.

The forward tapped home from a deflected Olivier Giroud cross in the 34th minute and became France’s youngest ever goalscorer at a major tournament in the process, overtaking David Trezeguet’s previous record vs Saudi Arabia in 1998.

Peru impressed again with their attacking play particularly in the second half but once again could not find the breakthrough and will exit the competition at the group stages after their final game against Australia next week.

REVEALED: Why Kenya Sevens head coach Innocent Simiyu was fired despite his achievements

The Kenya Rugby Union board has fired Sevens head coach Innocent Simiyu.

Sources told the Star that Simiyu took responsibility for players who refused to display the Brand Kenya sponsorship logo during a game in Paris two weeks ago.

He gatecrashed a disciplinary meeting on Tuesday saying he would take the fall.

Earlier on Thursday, Tourism Cabinet Secretary Najib Balala canceled a Sh20 million sponsorship deal between Brand Kenya and the Kenya Rugby Union.

A furious Balala accused the union of not paying the Kenya Sevens players their allowances during the Paris Sevens earlier this month. As a result, they blocked the sponsors’ logo ‘Make It Kenya’.

Balala observed: “Kenya Tourism Board is using the athletes to promote and market destinations. What they did was very embarrassing. I am not happy about it.”

He went on to say: “How can a Kenyan go to an international activity and  cover Brand Kenya? How, even if you have a problem with your organisation?

“That was not Brookside or Tusker, or Safaricom. It was Make It Kenya! That name there is your country’s, your motherland which made you what you are,”the Minister said at a Mombasa Hotel during the Kenya Association of Hotel-keepers and Caterers symposium.

The players noted that they were to receive Sh100,000 each, for taking part in photo-shoot before departure to the final two legs of the world series (London and Paris), but that this was not the case.

Balala instructed them to get in touch with Acting Brand Kenya Chief Executive Officer Floice Mukabana to get their dues.

Brand Kenya had remitted Sh4 million to the union as the first share to cater for the players’ allowances and miscellaneous requirements.

Sources have however revealed that, when the money hit the union’s account, part if it was swallowed by an overdraft while some was used to pay outstanding debts and facilitate training camps for the Kenya 15s team in Nanyuki.

Balala said there will be no more funding from the government for rugby in the wake of the fiasco with Brand Kenya.

Speaking yesterday from Toronto, Canada, KRU chairman Richard Omwela termed the move unfortunate.

“We have started disciplinary proceedings on some of the players and are looking at making changes in the team due to what happened in Paris,” said Omwela.

The move will affect Shujaa’s preparations for the upcoming Rugby World Cup Sevens in USA from July 20-22.

-William Njuguna

Man Murdered, Naked Body Dumped In A Ditch

A young man from Kindawa village in Gichungo location, Ol kalou, was on Wednesday morning found murdered and his naked body dumped in a ditch along Ol kalou-Kipipiri road.

Gichungo Chief, Benson Mathenge, said the body of Robert Njuguna, who is in his early 30s, was discovered by residents who notified the authorities. He had injuries in the head.

He said the killers must have waylaid Njuguna or followed him as he walked home from Jua Kali estate, Ol kalou town, where he had been spotted on Wednesday evening in a group of other young men eating Muguka and smoking bhang.

He said they have notified police of deteriorating security in the area so they enhance surveillance as Njuguna is not the first resident to be killed while walking home. This month he said, a watchman who worked at Jua Kali was killed along the same road, and residents have also been attacked.

Njuguna’s neighbor, Robert Kamande termed his death of as sad news.

Ndichu Wainaina

Juventus confirm Can on free transfer from Liverpool as German midfielder touches down in Turi

Juventus have confirmed the imminent signing of Emre Can on a free transfer after the midfielder was pictured arriving in Turin.

After failing to agree a new deal with Liverpool, Can has decided to make the switch to Serie A.

Can joined Liverpool from Bayer Leverkusen in 2014 and made 167 appearances for the club, the last of which came in the Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid last month.

It is anticipated that Can will be the second arrival at Juventus in this transfer window after the club also signed goalkeeper Mattia Perin from Genoa.

Liverpool previously confirmed Can’s departure and have already acted to strengthen their midfield ahead of next season by securing the signings of Naby Keita and Fabinho from RB Leipzig and Monaco respectively.

EMRE CAN’S SENIOR CAREER

2011–2013: Bayern Munich

2013-2014: Bayer Leverkusen

2014-2017: Liverpool

2018: Juventus

The Reds had attempted to persuade Can to remain at the club but it soon became apparent that his future lied away from the club.

Last season Juventus won the Serie A title as well as the Coppa Italia, although they went out to Real Madrid in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.