Here are the highlights
– Wolves have beaten Manchester United to reach the FA Cup semi-finals
– Diogo Jota and Raul Jimenez struck before Marcus Rashford netted late on
– It is a second defeat on the bounce for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as United boss
– Wolves starting XI: Ruddy, Saiss, Coady, Boly, Doherty, Dendoncker, Neves, Joao Moutinho, Jonny, Jota, Jimenez
– Man United starting XI: Romero, Dalot, Lindelof, Smalling, Shaw, Ander Herrera, Matic, Pogba, Lingard, Rashford, Martial
Wolves have already seen off Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea this season. Now they add Manchester United to that list at a cacophonous Molineux that invoked glory days. They dispatched Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s revived team with quiet efficiency. A late Marcus Rashford goal couldn’t hide the fact that United had been well beaten.
The charm that had the surrounded the Norwegian until now has dissipated in the past week with two defeats. This was their only genuine chance of a trophy this season. Yet when Wolves moved up a gear in the second half, they had no response. With Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves and Raul Jimenez outstanding, they swept United aside.